Tailored Corporate Classes
Niamh has been teaching Yoga for 15 years, and corporate Yoga for 10 years. It was only when she was teaching in this setting for a couple of years that she began to become aware of how much this resource is needed in the working environment. In getting to know the people she has taught, Niamh realised the unnecessarily high levels of stress on body and mind within the corporate world.
Giving your staff 45-60 minutes of Yoga per week that is accessible both in terms of it’s timing and location (usually somewhere in the working environment, at lunchtime or at the start or end of the day), and the physical practice, has huge benefits to their wellbeing and productivity. On “Yoga Day” you will find that staff are less likely to miss that day in the office! Feeling that their wellbeing is considered as important as their output, and being given tools to ease their bodies during the working day, can help your staff to stay positive and healthy in the work environment. Classes are targeted to address workplace stresses and strains.
One to one sessions for persons whose timetable needs to be flexible, or who are not comfortable to be in a class situation with their staff, are also invaluable, dealing with stress during the session, and imparting lasting techniques that can be used at any moment.
Though the classes in a corporate setting help enormously with group dynamics, and team support, one to one sessions in the workplace also lead to a greater sense of compassion for you, and your colleagues or staff.
Benefits for participants
- Reduces stress, anxiety and fatigue
- Reduces back, neck and shoulder pain
- Improves memory, mental clarity and concentration
- Improves overall health leading to less sick days and absences
- Increases motivation and efficiency
- Improves posture, muscle tone and flexibility
Benefits for the Company
- Improves morale in the workplace
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction
- More attractive to potential employees
- 45 minute class for up to 10 people €90.
- Over 10 participants + €5 pp up to a maximum of 20.
- One-to-one €80 for one hour.
Mileage applies after 20kms.