One to one Yoga sessions are available through Zoom, or similar and also in your home. For:
- Longer-term practitioners needing a fresh eye and to prevent injury
- Women in the menopause transition
- Those in recovery/rehabilitation after illness or injury
- Those with mobility challenges
- The busy executive
_If you are a woman in her 40s or 50s you will be entering the sometimes rocky transition of pre- peri- or post-menopause. I have developed Yoga for the Stages of Menopause, to help women like you, in addition to creating Ireland’s first training in this area for Yoga teachers. I will guide you to a tailored plan to help you navigate this new terrain, exploring new ways to strengthen, ease, and de-stress during this symptomatic time, and beyond. Yoga for Menopause covers so many of the bases that need our extra attention form the age of 40 onwards.
_ If you are returning to exercise or Yoga after an illness, surgery, or a life change, I have a wealth of experience to help guide you back to your own favourite regime, but safely, with new considerations in place. Many people come to me for issues which may make going into a class setting unsafe, until they know what to avoid, and what to increase.
– Many people new to Yoga are intimidated by the class setting, until they have some sense of what Yoga is, and what they can manage. Two or three private sessions can make an enormous difference to your confidence when you finally make it to a class. I can tailor them around any issues in your body, or to giving you a head start in your introduction to this wonderful resource.
– Private sessions for people with movement limitations that mean a class is not an option can be wonderfully therapeutic. Yoga doesn’t have to be robust to be deeply affecting, helping you to live as comfortably as possible within the challenges that life has brought your way.
– Private sessions for people whose busy, unpredictable lives make regular classes difficult, can be arranged around your schedule. It’s perfect for those whose work entails a lot of travel, or whose schedule shifts regularly, but who can’t quite motivate themselves to get on the mat. Bringing Yoga to your home or workplace, or coming to a Yoga studio for a private session with a highly experienced teacher who can give you exactly the practice you need at that moment is a great gift.
_ As a Senior Yoga teacher, with my own style of teaching, I can help experienced Yogis who have been injured, or are disenchanted or losing inspiration with a practice that no longer suits them. My teaching is non-lineage, and scientifically sound, as well as creative and inspiring.
I have worked one-to-one with people with osteoporosis, anxiety, stress, cancer, post-operative, the elderly, beginners, and those who want to refine a long-standing Yoga practice.