Nutrition and Health coaching, bringing you whole-body, lifelong support through the 4 Pillars of Health: Nutrition, Exercise, Stress-Management and Sleep.
My Advanced Diploma allows me to support you to make achievable, evidence-based, sustainable changes, using food, exercise plans, a wealth of stress and mood-management techniques, and sleep improvement strategies. These may or may not include Yoga, depending on your needs and desires.
My work in this area is for all, and at all life stages. I am particularly interested in helping women in mid-life understand the changing needs of their bodies, as nutrition and movement become so much more important, but I am also qualified to help with more specific struggles like IBS, low-energy, weight-related concerns etc.
You can book one session, but what works best is to have a few sessions with support in between.
Your package includes:
- 90 mins first meeting where I find out all about your needs, goals, and health
- 2 60 minute follow ups to tweak your recommendations, and address any queries or issues
- 2-4 exercise videos of Yoga and Pilates-influenced activities
- 2 guided meditations for your personal use, addressing your struggles
- recipe sheets and/or meal plans
- Motivational handouts to stick on your fridge!
- Weekly contact via text or email (You can send me a question/request for motivation etc)