Nutrition and Health coaching, bringing you whole-body, lifelong support through the 4 Pillars of Health: Nutrition, Exercise, Stress-Management and Sleep.
My Advanced Diploma allows me to support you to make achievable, evidence-based, sustainable changes, using food, exercise plans, a wealth of stress and mood-management techniques, and sleep improvement strategies. (These may or may not include Yoga, depending on your needs and desires.)
I will take a detailed look at your current nutrition, movement, energy, fitness, stress, and any past or current health issues. Noting all of these, and your life stage, I will offer you realistic, achievable changes that can make a world of difference to your overall wellbeing, comfort and joy in your body.
My work in this area is for all, and at all life stages. I am particularly interested in helping women in mid-life understand the changing needs of their bodies, as nutrition and movement become so much more important.
You can book one session, but what works best is to have a few sessions with support in between.
Your package includes:
- 90 mins first meeting where I find out all about your needs, goals, and health
- 2 60 minute follow ups to tweak your recommendations, and address any queries or issues
- 2-4 exercise videos of Yoga and Pilates-influenced activities
- 2 guided meditations for your personal use, addressing your struggles
- recipe sheets and/or meal plans
- Motivational handouts to stick on your fridge!
- Weekly contact via text or email (You can send me a question/request for motivation etc)